[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6723762/height/45/width/700/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”45″ width=”700″ placement=”top” theme=”standard”]
For so many entrepreneurs, we’re bootstrappers who learn how to do #allthethings because we have to. Not because we love them. But then, we develop this outstanding skillset, which we then use on everyone and then forget what exactly our true specialty and love is in the first place.
In today’s strategy session, Ana Reisdorf, a registered dietician/content writer extraordinaire, asks how she can stop taking any client that comes her way and start attracting her best clients by positioning herself as the expert in her field.
In this episode we’ll dive into:
- How to narrow down her focus without alienating everyone
- What content/details needs set up beforehand on your platforms before you launch to the world as an expert
- How to promote you want clients to hire you without beating it over their head on social media
- We brainstormed ideas on the fly for how to attract these magical unicorn clients, what optin would entice them and even what in the world to write to them afterwards.
- And finally, how to use happy clients as a secret weapon to create killer marketing materials
Connect with Ana
If you’ve loved hearing Ana’s expertise and know you need her in your life, please check her out at: