Many entrepreneurs stop themselves in their tracks by putting limits on what they can accomplish with sayings such as “I can’t do it, the market is already too saturated.”
That is exactly what we are going to be talking about today.
On today’s on-air strategy session I am joined by Tressa Krenzer, a Reiki Master practitioner and yoga instructor.
We discuss the myth of a saturated market and how Tressa’s business stands out from other yoga studios. She shares what her current marketing message is and how she is using referral partners within her community and networking events to reach her target audience.
We talk about:
- What yoga therapy is
- Who Tressa serves as her core audience
- Where Tressa plans to take her practices next
- Using Facebook, GoogleAds, and Instagram to target her audience
- The possibility of partnering up with other professionals
- Tressa’s current marketing message
- An inward journey and having a relationship with yourself
- What Tressa has learned about putting herself out there
- Mallory’s advice to Tressa about telling her story
- How Tressa handles networking events
- The process that Tressa uses to bring people in
- Launching a pilot and personally inviting past clients
- Showcasing the deeper part of yoga
- Why we need to personalize our business
- Building your authority
About Tressa Krenzer:
Tressa is a Reiki Master practitioner and teacher with 10 years of experience. She started out in a hospital setting volunteering alongside Spiritual Care and now has a practice in her home. She is a 200 hr Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance. She is a certified Curvy Yoga and Accessible Yoga teacher and a community partner with the Yoga and Body Image Coalition and an Ambassador for Accessible Yoga and a K10 Yoga Outreach Ambassador. Her studio is small and full of props that help make yoga accessible to all. She is currently enrolled in Yoga Therapy training with East Coast Yoga Therapy’s 800 hr program and is a student member of IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists). In addition, she is currently enrolled in the Ayurvedic Health Counselor program with California College of Ayurveda.
Connect with Tressa:Website | Facebook | Instagram
About Marketing Magic:
The Marketing Magic podcast is where women entrepreneurs trying to do all the things come to get inspiration, business strategy, and on-air coaching on how to get their business noticed and growing. If you have a business that people need to know about in order for it to grow, you’re in the right place. This is the place to uncomplicate your marketing. Be sure to listen, subscribe, and leave a review! Join the conversation of other unapologetically successful women in her Facebook community, The #girlboss Club.