While we grow as entrepreneurs, our businesses grow and evolve too. Today on the podcast, I am joined by Hayley Luckadoo, a serial entrepreneur that continues to transform her business. She shares how she originally started as a wedding planner and how she ended up becoming a virtual assistant, motivational speaker, and coach.
We discuss her podcast, Females on Fire and why she started it as an outlet for women. We also chat about the importance of connecting with others as an entrepreneur, avoiding burnout, and taking time out for ourselves.
If you are feeling overwhelmed in your business, this is definitely the episode for you.
We talk about:
- How Hayley got into entrepreneurship and the transitions shes made on the way
- How her husband helps her in her business
- Females on Fire and why Hayley started a podcast
- Why focusing on one thing at a time is important in marketing
- How Hayley plans and batches her content
- Hayley’s business and how it has evolved over the years
- The journey of figuring out how to get started
- Isolation and the loneliness you can face as an entrepreneur
- Putting yourself out there and connecting with others
- Setting boundaries and holding yourself accountable
- Where Hayley plans to take her business next
I’m a serial entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and big dreamer who took a hobby business born out of a college dorm room and turned it into a successful multi-business empire. I run on hard work and Dr. Pepper, and if it comes in pink you better believe I want it. Now I spend my days dreaming up new ways to help creatives everywhere grow their business productively and profitably.
Connect with Hayley:
Website | Facebook | Instagram
About Marketing Magic:
The Marketing Magic podcast is where women entrepreneurs trying to do all the things come to get inspiration, business strategy, and on-air coaching on how to get their business noticed and growing. If you have a business that people need to know about in order for it to grow, you’re in the right place. This is the place to uncomplicate your marketing. Be sure to listen, subscribe, and leave a review! Join the conversation of other unapologetically successful women in her Facebook community, The #girlboss Club.