LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing up social media platforms that you can be on right now for your business. It has exploded in growth in 2020 alone, and there are so many features that you can use to grow your network.
This week we’re diving into our Social Media Bootcamp with Louise Brogan, a LinkedIn expert who has all the best insight on how to make this platform really work for your business. You are going to want to take notes during this episode!
We talk about:
- How Louise works with clients to improve their LinkedIn strategies
- The importance of building your network and make meaningful connections
- Why you should start conversations with new contacts
- How to be strategic with your profile, posts, content and messaging
- The best strategies to get started if you’re new to LinkedIn
- A look at some new features on LinkedIn and how to use them
About Marketing Magic:
The Marketing Magic podcast is where women entrepreneurs trying to do all the things come to get inspiration, business strategy, and on-air coaching on how to get their business noticed and growing. If you have a business that people need to know about in order for it to grow, you’re in the right place. This is the place to uncomplicate your marketing. Be sure to listen, subscribe, and leave a review! Join the conversation of other unapologetically successful women in her Facebook community, The #girlboss Club.