Clearly, I love podcasting.
And it is so hot, hot, hot, hot right now. It’s amazing.
But can it do amazing things for your business? Oh, yes, it can.
This week’s guest and my friend, Alesia Galati, discusses all the amazing things podcasting can do for your business. Alesia is a full-service podcast manager for consultants, coaches and business owners looking to own and create consistent content.
She dives into how to use a podcast for marketing, how it can change your business and how to truly find your voice in this space.
We talk about:
- What support Alesia gives to clients and how she helps them
- How to get started in podcasting and key launch tactics
- The impact podcasting can have on your audience
- Owning your voice and the power of speaking your truth
- How to correctly use content in different platforms
- How to repurpose your podcast content for other outlets
- How to clarify your audience and connect with them
- The do’s and don’ts of podcasting
Alesia Galati is a full-service podcast manager, meaning you record, and she does the rest. She helps business owners and thought leaders launch and maintain lead-generating podcasts. She lives in sunny North Carolina with her husband, two boys, and a rescue pup. When she’s not working, you can find her hiking, chasing her kids around, or watching the latest Star Wars with her husband.
Connect with Alesia:
About Marketing Magic:
The Marketing Magic podcast is where women entrepreneurs trying to do all the things come to get inspiration, business strategy, and on-air coaching on how to get their business noticed and growing. If you have a business that people need to know about in order for it to grow, you’re in the right place. This is the place to uncomplicate your marketing. Be sure to listen, subscribe, and leave a review! Join the conversation of other unapologetically successful women in her Facebook community, The #girlboss Club