How can podcasting change your life?
The better question is how can it not?
While that feels *slightly* dramatic, today’s guest Angie Trueblood and I could have certainly made the case for it in this epic episode all about how to pitch and get visibility through podcasts.
Angie is a networking and visibility expert who helps entrepreneurs to craft their messages and pitch themselves to podcasts that will get them in front of their ideal audience.
Do you want to reach an even wider audience and get your message in front of more people?
Then you’ll want to dive into this episode to hear all about how to find podcasts to pitch, getting clear on who you serve, doing your research and what metrics to look at after being a podcast guest.
Angie dives into everything you want to know about how to get on podcasts, why this is such a powerful marketing tool and how to authentically share what you do while providing value.
We talk about:
- What Angie does for her clients and how she got started with this work
- Why getting on podcasts is a powerful marketing medium
- How much opportunity is available in the podcasting space
- Taking your expertise and deciphering how to pitch to individual podcasts
- Doing your research to decide if a podcast is worth moving forward on
- What people struggle with when pitching themselves
- How to find podcasts to be on and getting clear on who you serve
- Looking at a combination of metrics to figure out how many engaged listeners they have
- Why you should build relationships with podcast hosts you work with
- Authentically sharing what you do while providing value
- Using a call to action and reminding people to opt-in, join your email list, etc.
- Metrics to look for when you’re trying to gage conversions, engagement, social growth or downloads
About Angie Trueblood:
As a networking and visibility expert who fiercely believes in the power of women stepping more fully into their gifts, Angie Trueblood knows that the only ‘perfect pitch’ is the one that leads with value and focuses on building a genuine connection. Whether she is teaching entrepreneurs how to pitch themselves or working behind the scenes to secure opportunities for them, Angie leverages her super-connector powers to grow businesses and build long-lasting relationships. When she’s not working with her clients, she loves exploring Richmond, Virginia’s parks and playgrounds with her two kiddos, checking out new restaurants with her hubs, and laughing about motherhood over cocktails with friends.
Connect with Angie:
Links We Talk About:
About Marketing Magic:
The Marketing Magic podcast is where women entrepreneurs trying to do all the things come to get inspiration, business strategy, and on-air coaching on how to get their business noticed and growing. If you have a business that people need to know about in order for it to grow, you’re in the right place. This is the place to uncomplicate your marketing. Be sure to listen, subscribe, and leave a review! Join the conversation of other unapologetically successful women in her Facebook community, The #girlboss Club.