Loneliness and entrepreneurship go hand in hand. The good news is, you don’t have to face the journey of running your own business alone.
On today’s episode, I am joined by Kelley Sanabria of Femworking, an online community of masterminds specifically for female entrepreneurs.
We chat about the importance of having people in your corner that you can tap into and the mindset shifts that can occur from having outside opinions from other people.
You will find out what surprised Kelley the most about being an entrepreneur and how she came up with the idea for her online mastermind community for women.
We talk about:
- Where Kelley’s idea for Femworking came from
- What a mastermind means to Kelley
- The structure of Femworking masterminds
- How Kelley’s currently does marketing for her business
- Mallory’s experience with masterminds
- The mindset shifts that can happen when can get other peoples opinions
- Finding people in your corner to tap into
- Learning to focus and commit to one thing
- The most surprising thing about being an entrepreneur
About Kelley Sanabria:
Kelley Sanabria is the Founder and CEO of Femworking, a community of masterminds for female entrepreneurs. Femworking Masterminds allow women to skip the entrepreneurial learning curve, build partnerships, and grow their businesses faster.
Kelley is married to her college sweetheart and the mom of a six-year-old girl and 4-year-old boy
Connect with Kelley:
About Marketing Magic:
The Marketing Magic podcast is where women entrepreneurs trying to do all the things come to get inspiration, business strategy, and on-air coaching on how to get their business noticed and growing. If you have a business that people need to know about in order for it to grow, you’re in the right place. This is the place to uncomplicate your marketing. Be sure to listen, subscribe, and leave a review! Join the conversation of other unapologetically successful women in her Facebook community, The #girlboss Club.